- Power - 15 kW
- Heated area - 399 square meters.
- Configuration of consumers: heating, hot water
- Status - put into operation
- Heat pump type - Dirt
- The geoprope type is inclined, 8 inclined probes 40 m.
- source coolant: Propylene glycol 33%
- Heat carrier of heating system: Water
- Location of the object - Kiev region, smt. Bucha
- The end date of installation is January 2018.
Heat pump with a capacity of 15 kW for heating, hot water supply of a private house:
• The total heating area of the building is 300 sq. M. m;
• The heat point of the building consists of a Phoenix heat pump with a thermal output of 15 kW
• The capacity of the storage tank for the cooling system is not;
• the capacity of the hot-water tank for the building is 300 liters;
• heat source for the heat pump of the complex - ground, the temperature of which is 8 ° C;
• The heating system of the complex - combined with the use of a warm floor and steel panel radiators, a temperature chart of 45-35 ° C;
• refrigeration - no.
You can order a turnkey geothermal system by clicking on the link or by phone: