Power - 12 kW
Heated area - 250 square meters.
Configuration of consumers: heating, cooling, hot water
Status - put into operation
Heat pump type - Ground
The geophysical type is inclined, 5 inclined probes 50 m.
source coolant: Propylene Glycol 33%
Heat carrier of heating system: propylene glycol 33%)
Location of the object - Kiev, Akademgorodok
The end date of installation is October 2017.
Description of the object
Heat pump with a capacity of 12 kW for heating, hot water supply and cooling of a private house
• The total heating area of the building is 250 square meters. m;
• The heat point of the building consists of a Phoenix heat pump 25 with a power output of 25 kW;
• The capacity of the storage tank for the cooling system is not, it is not required
• the capacity of the hot-water tank for the building is 300 liters;
• heat source for the heat pump of the complex - ground, the temperature of which is 8 ° C;
• Heating system of the complex - using a warm floor of 250 sq.m. m.
• Cooling is carried out by supplying refrigerant in passive mode to the system of warm floors.
To order a geothermal system on a turn-key basis you can call: