Out of stock
A distinctive feature of the controller LandStar R series is the presence of automatic lighting control function in the dark and the sleep timer. The model distinguishes the presence of 2-timers - one for illumination off after a certain number of hours after sunset, another - for shutdown before daybreak. Can be used to control an autonomous lighting at their summer cottage, lighting lamps, illuminated advertising structures
- The nominal system voltage - 12 V DC
- Rated the power of the battery charging current - 5 A
- Maximum battery voltage - 16 V
- voltage drop (charge) - <0.26V
- voltage drop (level) - <0.15V
- voltage equalizing charge - AGM (sealed) AB: 14.6V; x2 / 24V;
Acid (serviced) AB: 14.8V; x2 / 24B
- voltage saturation charge - GEL (sealed) AB: 14.2V; x2 / 24V;
AGM (sealed) AB: 14.4V; x2 / 24V;
Acid (serviced) AB: 14.6V; x2 / 24V
- float voltage - 13.8 V; x2 / 24V
- Power re-connect the load - 12.6; x2 / 24B
tripping point during discharge - 11.1; x2 / 24B
- Overall geometric size - 97h66h25mm
- Mounting size - 86h44mm
- Connections - 2.5 mm2
- Weight - 0.05 kg
- Max. Own consumption - <6 mA (24 V)
- Temperature Compensation - -30 mV / ° C / 12B (25 ° C)
- Temperature range - from -35 ° C ... + 55 ° C
- Humidity - 10% ... 90% (non-condensing)
- protection class - IP30
· voltage Regulation
· Electronic fuse. Errors connecting equipment does not withdraw from the system controller
· Pulse width modulation sequential charging current
· 4 charge mode:.. A fast (forced) saturating equalizing supporting
· selectable. type rechargeable batteries.
· automatically load connection when the battery charge.
· Temperature compensation.
· Automatic activation of the lighting (light sensor is a solar battery).
· 2 On timer / off.
· High reliability.
· Tropicalization: Controller board is protected waterproof coating (lacquer), which minimizes the deleterious effect of high humidity and
insects. The terminals are protected against corrosion
· Ease of use - Landstar fully automatic device and does not require adjustments by the user
· parameters of accuracy is achieved by using a microcontroller
- Disabling Sa after reaching the end of battery charge voltage
· load switching at an unacceptably low battery voltage at kkumulyatornoy
· protection against reverse polarity connections SB, AB and load
· short protection.. fault (short circuit) at the input (Sa)
· Protection against short-circuit in the load
· load protection at input overvoltage
· lightning protection varistor
· Low levels of electromagnetic radiation
· protection against open circuit AB
· Preventing AB discharge through Sa at night
· Electronic fuse